Digitalize local services and payments with PayIt
PayIt enables local governments to consolidate property taxes, utilities and court payments into one digital platform.
Read this solution brief to discover how agencies can streamline their processes, boost online revenue collection and improve citizen experience with PayIt.
Topics covered include:
- The benefits of the PayIt platform for residents and government employees
- The return on investment (ROI) of deploying PayIt’s digital services and electronic payments
- The success story of the Shelby County Trustee’s Office in Tennessee
Download Solution Brief
Deploying PayIt leads to 322% ROI for agencies
A newly-commissioned Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of PayIt showed agencies can receive a 322% return on investment by deploying the PayIt platform.
saved in IT resources and staffing
saved from the reduction of document processing
saved from the reduction of payment processing
saved from the reduction of walk-in customers
“Our revenue collection rate is higher than it has ever been. When you make it easy and convenient for customers to pay, it’s a win-win.”
Maria WallsBeaufort County (SC) Treasurer
All-in-one platform for utility bill collection
Learn how the City of Grand Rapids partnered with PayIt to modernize utility payments.
- $149.43 million in online utility revenue collected (as of July 2021)
- 27% YoY increase in online refuse revenue (2020 vs. 2019)