November 20, 2019
Texas drivers can now easily access and manage their TxTag account by downloading the new PayItTolls application on their phones.
Austin, Texas – November 20, 2019. PayIt, a GovTech leader, has partnered with TxDOT to launch PayItTolls, a mobile optimized solution that offers the ability for drivers to manage their TxTag accounts.
Drivers can now monitor their balances, prepare for trips, and save payment methods for quick one-time payments on the go by using the app – avoiding in-office visits and sending paper checks!
After TxTag users link their existing TxTag account to the app, they’ll be enabled to do the following for a small processing fee per transaction:
- View account details, including vehicles and transponders
- View balance, statements, and trips
- Make one-time payments to increase account balances
- Update their credit card (add a new card, delete a card) on file used for auto-replenishment
- Update account information
- Make one-time payments against an invoice/statement
- Schedule a one-time payment
Download PayItTolls from the App Store or Google Play.
PayIt is simplifying doing business with state, local, and federal government through its award-winning digital government and payment platform. Along with our government partners, we are transforming the customer experience and making government more modern, convenient, and mobile.