Why PayIt uses AWS GovCloud
We know our local and state government clients face two major challenges when it comes to protecting data: complying with requirements and finding the budget to do so.
By building PayIt in the most secure government cloud available, we’re in a position to lift some of our clients’ compliance burden and the budgetary challenges that go with it. That means we also deliver peace of mind. By building PayIt on the Amazon Web Services cloud that meets strict government standards, we help our clients meet regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) cybersecurity standards
- DOJ Criminal Justice Information Systems (CJIS) Security Policy
- DOD Cloud Computing Security Requirements Guide (SRG), Impact Levels 2, 4 and 5
- Personally identifiable information (PII)
- Patient medical records
- Constituent financial data
- Law enforcement records
- Controlled unclassified information (CUI)
AWS GovCloud Services help PayIt customers in other ways, too
- Data storage and analysis at scale, so you can access reports and analytics to spot trends as they emerge
- Backup and disaster recovery, so you never have to worry about losing key data to a server crash, ransomware or a natural disaster
- Features that are always updated, so your data and transactions are always protected by the latest in industry standards
- PCI Level 1 Merchant certification protects your residents and your agency from credit card fraud
- Strong encryption and cryptographic algorithms shield constituent data from cyber threats
- Tokenized payment data protects your constituent’s banking details during transactions
Explore PayIt’s digital government platform
We’re bringing governments and people closer together—securely.
PayIt's flexible and scalable platform can be integrated into any existing system of record. Discover how we can tailor a solution to your unique needs and workflows.
See PayIt's protocols for online transaction security. Our GovCloud platform meets PCI compliance requirements and includes payment tokenization, encryption and monitoring.
See how PayIt delivers convenience, securely
We’re happy to prepare a demo of our e-government software solutions for you. Learn more about how AWS GovCloud Services and PayIt can protect your data and help reduce your compliance burden.