- Set up automatic bill presentment and payments for any service
- Let residents set up email alerts for their accounts
- Save on paper, printing and postage
Easily offer electronic billing, AutoPay, ManagedPay and other convenient payment and billing options.
Paper bills and checks in the mail are on their way out. They’re costly, time consuming and risky because of the personal information printed on them.
PayIt gives you a cost-effective and convenient alternative.
- Use PayIt to set up eBilling for one government service or all of them: utilities, parking, tolls, property taxes, permits, licenses, vehicle registrations, court services, vital records requests and more
- Staff members can spend less time answering basic account questions and taking payments in-person and over the phone, so they have more time to work on other projects
- Reach residents more effectively with email, text, phone and digital wallet notifications
Help residents keep track of their accounts and payments with eBilling and a variety of payment options.
Creating an account is easy. Residents can use email, Facebook or Google to set up their account and sign in.
Electronic bill payment makes it easier for residents to pay at any time, wherever they are — no more waiting for your office to open or hunting around for a postage stamp.
PayIt’s unified, end-to-end resident experience lets citizens check their account balances, receipts, permit and license statuses, renewal dates and more online. All of this can be done at any time, making for a 24/7 citizen experience.
Residents who choose to store their payment details in their PayIt Digital Wallet can make future payments faster and easier. They can set up automatic electronic payments or use plans to pay their balances over time. That means fewer missed payments and late fees, and more revenue for your agency.
PayIt protects citizen payment data with the strongest available security.
PCI Level I Merchant certification protects your government and your citizens from credit card fraud.
Strong encryption of data during transactions and in storage hides sensitive information from attackers.
Tokenized payment data protects card numbers from interception during online bill payments.
See what eBilling and other payment solutions can do for your government office.
We love to host a demo, and we always customize them so you can see how PayIt will help your agency with its specific needs. Request your demo now.
Want to learn more about PayIt’s GovCloud infrastructure and secure payment processing capabilities?
Learn more about how PayIt was built natively in the AWS GovCloud to keep citizen and government data safe.
From the highest level of PCI compliance to tokenized payment data, transaction security is mission critical to PayIt. Learn more here.
Government Solution Guides
Our resource center for digital transformation. Read case studies, white papers and solution briefs.