November 20, 2019
Texas drivers can now easily access and manage their TxTag account by downloading the new PayItTolls application on their phones.
Austin, Texas – November 20, 2019. PayIt, a GovTech leader, has partnered with TxDOT to launch PayItTolls, a mobile optimized solution that offers the ability for drivers to manage their TxTag accounts.
Drivers can now monitor their balances, prepare for trips, and save payment methods for quick one-time payments on the go by using the app – avoiding in-office visits and sending paper checks!
After TxTag users link their existing TxTag account to the app, they’ll be enabled to do the following for a small processing fee per transaction:
- View account details, including vehicles and transponders
- View balance, statements, and trips
- Make one-time payments to increase account balances
- Update their credit card (add a new card, delete a card) on file used for auto-replenishment
- Update account information
- Make one-time payments against an invoice/statement
- Schedule a one-time payment
Download PayItTolls from the App Store or Google Play.
PayIt is simplifying doing business with state, local, and federal government through its award-winning digital government and payment platform. Along with our government partners, we are transforming the customer experience and making government more modern, convenient, and mobile.
To learn more about PayIt, visit http://www.PayItgov.com.